Skip to main content
Asked a question 9 months ago

What are your thoughts on the ‘eat heavier/savory meals’ earlier in the day philosophy? Does it matter, and how does it relate to the fitness program we are following (if any)? A couple times last week I switched it up and did salads for dinner followed by a fruit snack later. Considering I grew up in a household who usually does hot/savory meals for dinner, I was pleasantly surprised...

Are you interested in learning about local fitness activities, healthy food options and the best spots for outdoor workouts in San Diego? Does interacting with like minded San Diegans in a small private social media forum appeal to you? Do you like the prospect that information shared on this forum is moderated by fitness and nutrition professionals?

Join the San Diego Core Fitness Community today to explore these topics and more.

Rachel FassioFit Pro
Head Instructor & Clinical Nutritionist

I‘d say that it doesn’t matter a ton, but it does some for sure.. Going to bed after a super heavy meal may affect your sleep quality thus impacting your hunger levels the next day (& your mood).

So I‘d recommend you go with a great breakfast, modest lunch and light dinner OR great breakfast, modest lunch & modest dinner.

Related Questions

No related questions.